UPDATE: BROKE ME OUT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE: THIS PRODUCT BROKE ME OUT BADLY. The next morning I woke up with cystic and white breakouts along my cheek and forehead. It took me over 2 weeks to get rid of them. I gave the oil balm and break and waited until my skin cleared up to test the product again and the same result occured. My Initial thoughts before this happened: I was super hesitant to order this since I noticed the coconut and plant ingredients (I have sensitive, combination and acne-prone skin with allergies to ragweed and chamomile, coconut also clogs my pores) but I'm really happy with the results! The product doesn't feel heavy nor does it irritate my skin in any way (no redness, milia or hives). The makeup glides off nice and it feels very relaxing to rub it into my skin. There no oily film left on my skin and it was easy to wash off. Packaging is very cute and convenient. This product has easily become one of my top fav. products in my skincare regime! Definitely ordering again when it runs out :)