Perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my fifth jar of Heimish balm cleanser, and I'm never going with anything else. It's cheaper and more generously portioned that Banila Co., and I like the smell better too, more herbal/clean smelling that sweet/perfumey. It cleans off absolutely everything I have on my face, including waterproof eye makeup, eyeliner, etc. It is even excellent for getting pine sap or turmeric stains off of skin. Never stings or burns, and rinses off cleanly. With liquid oil cleansers, I had to contend with oil dripping down my hands and the filmy feelings they left behind on my skin. I always make sure I have a back up jar of this now.

Wow :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using this balm for a few days now and I’m surprised! I stopped washing my face (combination) with soap/face wash since I read about it doing harm to the facial skin in a sense of drying it out regardless of using a moisturizer after washing. I had pretty good results with that, but still had the feeling of not getting the deep cleans my face needs. This Heimish balm is a really good solution! It cleans really well using a tiny bit of product, it’s pretty affordable for the amount of product you get, it feels nice on the skin and not harsh at all, yet doing a great job at making my face feel fresh and clean. Definitely will repurchase.

Gentle balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it on recommendation of one blogger . It really does its work very gently, smells nice and catefully removes all make-up.

exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

it works! with heimish soap it works better

Lovely cleansing balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

The price is right and the product is really nice. It is gentle and works well. The packaging is beautiful.

Perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

So love the box!!! It works perfectly. Good texture.

The best k. balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfectly removes make up. vry good for combination skin.

best product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

perfectly removes make up and leave my skin silky

amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Removing makeup easily

Very good cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best 'first step' cleanser I've tried 80 so far. It`s super gentle, removes makeup and sunscreen very quickly, leaves no residue. A tiny bit goes a long way.

1 2 3