Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read about Astaxanthin for eye health and decided to try it for my blurry vision that I have been getting recently in front of the computer. It seems to work. I also got a friend to try it and reported good result.

better

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Astaxanthin and was using the NOW brand but am trying to get away from grains, and that brand has rice flour in it. So using this one now and it is just as good.

what i've noticed: helps protect skin from sunburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

but smells like fish after a while. i'm also wondering whether it is vegetarian.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am into antioxidants for many years now and I am also a smoker so I got aware of the feeling when the body gets over toxins by heavy smoking. Astaxanthin releaves fast resutls in getting rid of toxins and I feel much safer using it, and sure will order it again.

My second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle of this brand. I think it works. I take it with 2-3 other supplements. My eyes are not dry. I've not not got a cold for quite a long time. My brain works better. I'm more active and more energetic (not all the time though, sometimes feel weak and tired -- but I think is normal?). Maybe it helps with my skin too...not really sure but I think it does. Will buy healthy origin astaxanthin again because of its reasonable price... (Wanted to give 4.5 star but cannot do it.)

Astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working pretty good, but have only been taking for a few weeks

Best buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best bang for the buck.

I recommend this supplement!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natural forms of this antioxidant also provide humans with increased strength, while also offering increased recovery from exercise. This supplement supports your brains, cardiovascular health, cells from oxidative (aging) damage, immune function and much more. Astaxanthin 4 mg is the best.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing specials. I have taken one capsule a day.

Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

More power for my sport training.

1 2