My personal experience in the use of Health King, Sugar Controller herb Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found Health King Sugar Control so beneficial to my sugar management. It is a great aid in stabilizing and sustaining my sugar level at a healthy level so that I am no longer scared that sometime in the day (or night) I will suffer hyperglycemia. I take it (once a day as I use and reuse until the color is gone)and this dosage works for me despite the fact that my diabetes is full blown. I highly recommend this product to anybody who is diabetic. It is safe and effective. If it works for me am sure it will work for the others, too.

Excellent Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Sugar Controller Herb Tea I ordered is excellent. It has a nice mild flavor. I noticed my sugars are lower on a regular basis.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Drinking this tea for a last 6 months. It really helps! My sugar level stabilized.

Health King, Sugar Controller, Blood Cleansing,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Good flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not use this enough to tell whether or not it helps my blood sugar, but it has a great taste.

Great tea

Posted by getwell on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hjave ordered more for my health. Give a try!!!!

THIS TEA REALLY WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I NEED TO ORDER MORE REAL SOON.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I recommended that anyone with diabetes to try this product, it controls your blood sugar very well.

Blood controller

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The blood controller is very good i will recommend.

Helped My Mom Reduced Her Blood Sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It could be a coincidence, however, my mom's blood sugar level was tested to be lower after taking the tea for almost half a year. She takes 1 teabag per day :) highly recommended if you have similar issues as my mom too. The tea tastes just like any normal tea so no worries about any herbal weird after taste. Cheers!

1 2