Fantastic Green Tea! Just like the stuff I picked up in Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I might be a tea addict; I have to admit this is the closest I can get to the tea I got from Japan while in Japan. Lightly sweet finish, nice full flavor you can feel on the center back of your tongue after you drink. More expensive than the stuff from Japan...but it's got the flavor you'd expect from a nice green tea. Wish I could buy in bulk.

Nothing to write home about.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not get what all the rah rah is about sencha tea. Least of all at this price. I have had others, this is not different. Is it the needle like deep green leaves? If I boil it will the flavor come out more? However different that is, I have yet to find one with flavor that grabs me. This tea has an evaluation scale on the side of the box. Out of a 5: 2 - brisk, 2 - body, 4 - aroma. That is close. Nice smell in the can but it has to transfer to the mug. I like body in my tea, kind of like Earl Grey. But my favorite tea is Numi Jasmine. That one comes through in the mug. I don;t think I will ever try sencha again. Personal preference I am sure, but for me this is a one or two.

the finest sencha I've ever experienced

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

just what the title says.

the best Sencha

Posted by SWPoriginal on December 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a really great tasting Sencha tea! I've tried several, but this is clearly the best, especially for the price. Better even than teas I had while I was in Japan. love, love, love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this tea to make Rice Ocha. It's very delicious and I also drink it by itself as well.

Very fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality green tea. Very fresh also, have already ordered it numerous times.

Very good as expected from the famous tea manufacturer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste high quality japanese tea. Always follow the preparation advice and you will get the expected :). Absolutely will repurchase.

love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this green tea.Just what I was looking for

Excellent flavour and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This green tea has a very complex, lovely flavour. It also has very few stems in it -- mostly leaf.

1 2 3