Second order!

Posted by ladyflipover on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this at home, sweeten with some agave. Perfect for our Saturday night dinners!

Best peach tea ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I always love this peach tea. Wonderful flavor, good taste. But It’s been long time since it’s out of stock..... I strongly hope that iherb replenishes their stock.

Delicious

Posted by lenajeff on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This peach iced tea is so delicious! A little pricey but worth it for the taste. It's super easy to make and it's perfect for tailoring the sweetness for different people or make it sugar-free. 1 bag per 1.5L jug and we go through 2 a week. Have repurchased it a few times. Wish they would bring in the bigger packs for sale.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good peach flavor, not overpowering nor too sweet. I'd buy this product again.

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm about to place my 3rd order of this iced tea. Absolutely love it. Subtle peach flavor. Bags are perfect size for brewing a pitcher. Usually brew two pitchers worth at a time because we go through it so quickly. It was very hard to find and so glad that iHerb carries it!

Great for Hostess Gifts

Posted by YoungerNextYear on April 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually stock up on the Harney & Sons teas give as inexpensive but nicely packaged hostess gifts -- if I'm going out to a friends for dinner etc. The ice tea is a nice and unique gift.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Absolute favorite

Posted by avadestruction on July 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a hard time finding this tea and couldn't believe this site had it. It is the most wonderful peach tea ever!

Xmas gift for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

She loved the tin and so do I. No idea how it tastes.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice tea blend that doesn't go overboard with the peach. I had gotten this to give as a gift, but the box was so dinged up that I used it myself. Maybe a little more care in the shipping department?

1 2