Best tea ever !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought both decaf and regular and they are so good. It smells and tastes amazing. No need to add anything to it. It is perfect just the way it is.

Pura canela

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

A mi personalmente no me gustó, porque lo encontré demasiado fuerte, de hecho me picaba la garganta al tomármelo. Pero a mi pareja le ha encantado, de hecho ya hemos pedido la segunda caja. Es pura canela, por lo que si te gusta este sabor, este es tu Te

My favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea is so delicious. The cinnamon and spice flavor is rich and flavorful. It is very similar to the Market Spice tea I bought in Seattle. It is my favorite tea.

never let me down

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

love this brand, premium quality at reasonable price, natural flavour enter LOV 2373 to get extra cash off on your first purchase, think before you do check out :)

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved this! The aroma is heavenly, and the taste lives up to it. It’s everything I wanted it to be: spicy yet sweet, extremely delicious.

Hot Cinnamon Sunset

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous tea with that cinnamon aftertaste that lingers similar to when you have a fireball or hot tamales.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite. Well balanced and great taste.

This tea is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is fantastic, recommend it with milk.

My favorite Iherb product of all time

Posted by hydi3bigkids on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea! Incredible sweet and strong flavor without anything added. I serve it to guests all the time and they always ask about it. I have even had to order boxes for my friends because they have fallen in love with it too. Be careful though- once I started drinking this tea, other teas seem pretty pathetic..

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea - it smells great, has a wonderful, warming taste, and it doesn't require an extra sugar - it is sweet already!