Long search...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a perfect tea with a chocolate flavor and the price was right and the flavor is strong. I blend this with Pur erh tea to get the health benefit with Pur erh tea and the enjoy the flavor of this tea along the way... It is perfect match

Interesting tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very interesting flavor, I recommend this tea to everyone who wants to try something new.

Delicious

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First, THIS IS TEA. Please don't come expecting it to taste exactly like hot chocolate. :) It is chocolate black tea. Now that I've said that... this tea is fabulous. It satisfies a subtle chocolate craving and is warm and delicious. I actually just experimented with steeping this and a peppermint tea together, too... heavenly. Seriously, it is packed full of leaves and delicious. Stop delaying and try it already!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is as good as the mint chocolate flavored tea from the same brand. I've tried other chocolate flavored tea but this one is the best with the chocolate nuts blend and the mint chocolate one. Not bitter at all but the taste is still strong. And on the top of that you get a super pretty case that you can use later. I will definitely buy again.

Delicious tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious

Flavored but not with Chocolate

Posted by gloryanna on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite strongly flavored with some kind of sweet liquor.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't get the right one which is meant to be in a tea bag and not the powder. very sad because this is quite a work, I haven't even started using it cos I was disappointed.

Just, no.

Posted by shopzilla on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea smells strongly of chocolate and milk thats about to go rancid. The flavour, I can best describe as washed out chocolate. Imagine that you've finished a cup of cocoa or hot chocolate. There are cocoa dregs, so you pour in some hot water and swirl it around the cup to dissolve the remnants and dregs, so you can drink it all. That's what I do after I drink hot chocolate cos I hate to waste anything. This tea tastes like that bit of swirled hot chocolate water ( I call it washed out chocolate) with a hit of tannin. That's what I paid for. I was hoping it would taste vaguely of vanilla, if not out and out chocolate, because as one reviewer wisely said, this is chocolate *flavoured* tea, not hot chocolate. But no, no such luck. I would have rated this a bit higher despite the washed out chocolate flavour, but the rancid note that hit my nose, when I opened the tin is hard to ignore. Not Harney and Sons' best.

taste is not like chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this taste is not a natural flavour taste it is quite horrid

I did not receive the goods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not receive the goods. sending a higher price while the item is not? very angry