Delicious !

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has now become my morning brew. I love the taste and look forward to it every morning. Will definitely reorder again in the future.

After eight u šalici

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ako volite After eight čokoladice i jaki crni čaj ,ovo je pravi izbor.

Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

As i am fanat of chocolate "after eight", this is really best black tee flavor ever, lika chocolate with mint filling inside :)

WOW! so delicous

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

i can't tell if it actually a chocolate flavor, but it's so tasty and fresh!

DELICIOUS!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on December 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've never though a tea could be so exciting and fun. I've also never thought a tea could come in a chocolate flavor, and didn't think it could really taste good. But it's AMAZING! The combination of mint and chocolate is just perfect and a good cup of chocolate mint tea with milk and sugar is really comforting and cosy, especially for these cold wintry days :)

WONDERFUL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I normally add some milk and peppermint syrup for better taste and wow it makes me feel like I am having real mint chocolate tea!

Smells so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love the smell of it. It exactly smells like some luxury mint chocolates. I'll definately repurchase another one very soon.

Fantastic Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

No matter how strong you prefer your brew...this tea remains smooth and refreshing.

Can I give this 10 stars?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Okay, honestly at first I didnt know what to think of this, because chocolate tea just sounded...weird? But I was curious enough to try this anyway. And MAN AM I IN LOVE with this. This tea is the perfect dessert tea!!!!

Great taste and smell aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought this is a different chocolate mint compared to the other maroon tin. It's the same. This is loose tea leaves. Definitely much more worth it to buy this. Downside is you will need a leaf strainer - not a big deal for me. Buy this!