header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-9 of 9 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

It's ok,

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Drinkable, but don't like the mint fragrance.

Thanks for your feedback!

interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

i was suprise. this is really chocolate smell

Thanks for your feedback!

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tea is just ok. The chocolate mint flavor is weak.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

A nice sweet dessert like tea.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mislabelled but tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for choc-mint, all I got was really strong mint. I'm not sure I'd buy it again, but the mint flavour IS good. Real mint leaves and nice black tea leaves give it a pretty zippy kind of flavour. Just don't expect much in the way of chocolate flavour. I kind of want to try this with some hot chocolate mix thrown in, that might help.

Thanks for your feedback!

Difficult to rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations, so I'm a little disappointed in the taste difficult to rate because maybe I just could not make it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Not Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not Tried

Thanks for your feedback!

Средне. So so.

Posted by Bliss3 on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Моей ошибкой было то, что я не прочитала состав чая. Внем натуральные и искусственные ароматизаторы. Я не люблю чай с ароматизаторами, только натуральный... В этом чае отчетливо чувствуется ненатуральный запах "шоколада" из банки, но с настоящим шоколадом он имеет мало общего. Вкус же чая, к счастью, шоколадом не обладает, чувствуется только мята. На кружку я завариваю одну чайную ложку, тем не менее, не могу сказать, что вкус насыщенный, он очень слабый. П.С. когда я впервые заварила кружку чая на работе, сотрудница, что сидит напротив, сказала, что ей запахло плесенью... Стыдно было признаваться, что это я чай в кабинет принесла :) My mistake was the fact that i didnt read the ingredients before purchasing, the tea contains natural and artificial flavors... I dont like teas with artificial flavors, only natural. This tea has a strong artificial smell of "chocolate" which has almost nothing in common with the real one. The taste of the tea fortunately does not contain chocolate, i can taste only mint. I usually take one teaspoon of this tea for a cup of tea, nevertheless the taste is not strong, it is very light. P.S. when i made myself a cup of this tea at work for the fist time my colleague sitting in fron of me said that she suddently felt the smell of mould. I was ashamed to confess that it was my tea smelling that way :)

Thanks for your feedback!

iHerb Lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, nothing to brag about.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-9 of 9 total