Didn't like the smell or taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells like liquor and tastes like medicine.

Harney & Sons, Chocolate Mint Flavored Black Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Чай ужасно пахнет! Не советую! Из-за запаха невозможно пить!

didnt like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of Chinese and Ceylon tea. This tea with a strong flavor of boiled paper. I disappointed.

Weak and unflattering. A poor product for Harney.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of choc-mint black tea, so I had high hopes for this. It smells divine, but I received a rather rude surprise upon consumption for the first time. This tea is so weak. Extremely weak. It doesn't matter if you steep two teaspoons worth of tea for just one cup - it's extremely weak. There's a nasty aftertaste too, it tastes like a weird herb or something. This stuff is not worth it. A chocolate mint tea is meant to be somewhat bold and awakening and this stuff is way off. Terrible. I gave it away to the university communal kitchen and it's still sitting there full. I don't think anyone there even wants it. A waste. Never again.

didnt like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's smell very strong (cause headache/you can smell it before open it) and is taste less than normal. I'm drinking my first cup and forcing myself to finish it. I'll try to give it as a gift for anyone.

Absolute no-no..

Posted by Allegoria on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Could not drink it at all. The smell is too strong, reminds me of a medicine. Feel almost sick when drinking it... It is not mint, it's a very strong menthol smell. Sweet and bitter chocolate just adds to the strangeness of the taste.