lemongrass

Posted by Malina on September 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

It should be lemony, but instead it's got very strong smell of lemongrass, which I hate.

Great flavour and lovely scent

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is very delicate, fresh, citrusy and fruity. It's delicious but you have to make sure you don't use boiling water because then the tea "overbrews" and goes bitter too quickly. The sachets are big and allow the tea leaves to brew properly, plus, you can see the flowers, lemon rind and other ingredients. There are rose petals, and tiny blue flowers, it's very beautiful and cute (there's supposed to be another kind of flower in the tea, but I can't tell). And the tea comes in a nice tin box that you can reuse when it's empty.

Lovely citrus burst in a cup

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lovely tea in a pretty tin. A burst of citrus whiffs thru the air. Magical.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I need to preface my review by stating that I had never met a green tea I could enjoy. Never until I tried Harney and Sons Chinese Flower, Flavored Green Tea. This is such a delightful green tea that I actually CRAVE it. I will most definitely buy it again and again. The other Green Tea that I really like is the Hot Cinnamon from Harney and Sons. I know that the reason I like these particular teas is that they are very heavily flavored and it masks the "green taste" that I dislike. Whatever! I found green tea that I can drink every day for my health and it's a Godsend to folks who don't really enjoy the "green taste."

Good tea

Posted by odereviews on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice lemony green tea with Chinese Flower. Just make sure you don't use boiling water (60 Celsius for green tea), and not let the tea steep too long. Another nice package by Harney & Sons. Great girly gift too. Too bad that the tin can was dented on arrival.

Pas mal

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pas mal mais je trouve qu'il y a d'autre d'amertume si on laisse trop infuser.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the fragrance .

Great flavour

Posted by sigita on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is very delicate, fresh, citrusy and fruity. Delicious tea.

Such a great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all: this tea has a magical smell. I really like the taste of the tea. It's gentle and so tasty! (I add a slice of orange to the tea and this is huge upgrade to the tea)

good quaility Herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful Tea, unfortantly I didn't enjoy one of the extra flavours in it.

1 2 3