Like candy, only good for you!

Posted by kristinhaugengranli on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally, they are back! This time I ordered four, just to make sure I have for a long time, or for at least a couple of months. These are really delicious, they taste exactly like candy, but won't give me a headache. That's because they don't contain that much sugar, but of course, it's easy to eat too many. With regular Pick&Mix-candy, just by smelling it, I get a headache. Gummi King is really the king. As a Norwegian, I don't get that much vitamin D from the sun, therefore some of us need some supplements. However, it's just another excuse to have a little treat :)))) MY FAVOURITE!

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son love it! Definitely will continue use this for his general health benefits. 👍

Yet another Gummie Mr Fussy doesn't like....

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mr fussy is difficult to fed vitamins too - rather like his father :) Neither of them liked the taste of these.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids loved it and definitely will order again

It is very useful for children .

Posted by Missbeauty on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

شكرا ايهيرب علي جودة منتجاتكم وتعاملكم الرائع.this very good product for growing children.

Kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids: 2 and 7 years old love them. Great taste- its very important.

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect way for my daughter to get the calcium she needs. She is a picky eater and I worry about her getting enough calcium in her early teen-age years.

in stead of candies

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

My boys eat them like candies

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

It can be a replacement for her sweet intake and as well provide her with sufficient vitamins.

Kids LOVE Gummi King Vitamins! Fair price.

Posted by BeckySue on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids LOVE these naturally fruit flavored gummy calcium plus Vitamin D gummies. Parents love that this is a quick and easy way to get kids to take their calcium and vitamin D.