header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

1-10 of 16 total
Sort By
Search Reviews

Natural and effective! Натуральный и эффективный!

Posted by FORUMONTI on June 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best choice for natural and effective laundry! Cleans all strains! I recommend it. Лучший выбор для натуральной и эффективной стирки! Удаляет все пятна, рекомендую его!

Thanks for your feedback!

No more allergy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've very sensitive skin, and this detergent is great.

Thanks for your feedback!

Отличный порошок без запаха / Awesome detergent without a scent to it

Posted by Katelovesskincare on January 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Замечательный порошок! Заказываю уже не в первый раз и настолько все устраивает, что даже пробовать ничего нового не хочется. Отстирывает на ура и самое главное - нет этого удушающего запаха обычных порошков, которые даже парфюм перебивают. Всегда его использую и при стирке одежды и при стирке постельного белья. Очень рекомендую попробовать! / This is a lifesaver! Always use it while washing bed sheets and my clothes, as it really does not have any scent to it and I love it! Before I discivered this detergent I had been using the usual ones you can get at a drugstore. But seriously, sometimes you can not even smell your perfume. This is how strong the scent from them is. So, I switched to this one and I do not regreet it at all. Will keep ordering it over and over again!

Thanks for your feedback!

I am loving it!!

Posted by Harpocrates on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works like a charm. No scent! Awesome!!

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by Penthesilya on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order in different fragrances, cannot live without it. really great

Thanks for your feedback!

Perfect for baby's laundry

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this for our baby's laundry - fragrant free and non-toxic. It's good to use non-toxic and fragrant free product as baby's skin is very sensitive. L U T 9 9 4 0 for $

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to use

Thanks for your feedback!

Super for travel, laundromat and home use

Posted by LantauMama on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the perfect pods for laundry when traveling or having to use a laundromat or laundry service. Easy to pack, and easy to give to the laundry service and ask them to use it. Of course, great for home use too!! The only negative I've found, is in a cold wash it is a good idea to 'break' the pod open.

Thanks for your feedback!

It's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm repurchasing it for the third time - I guess it does mean something

Thanks for your feedback!

LOVE GrabGreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried the Nellies laundry pods but found them not very good. These GrabGreen pods on the other hand work GREAT ! Love the non-scent, just clean clothes.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 16 total

1 2