Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually works! My hair is waist-length and slightly wavy...this stuff does the trick!

Giovanni Straight Fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although I have straight hair, I tried this for very dry ends. It is a very thick gel and a little greasy so I wouldn't say it is a thin elixir type of product. A little goes a long way and I think it works to smooth out rough ends.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This made my hair noticeable smoother the first time I used it and the smoothness lasted until I washed it several days later. I'm African American and this stuff works brilliantly on my dry, coarse, thick hair.

Oh my gosh best product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product styles and makes my hair soft and shiney and it does keep it straight, it also protects my hair from all my heating hair products. Love it love it!!

Works in humid weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works for me, even in humid Hong Kong. I have wavy, flyaway hair that get frizzy in the Summer. This product smoothes my hair, and combined with a blow dry, last for 2-3 days. You can mix this with any other Giovanni product and I did mix it with the serum.

Not so Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really straighten my hair any better than if I wasn't using it. However, it does give my hair a nice sheen and makes it more manageable.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite product, works very well even without a blow-dry. Product is a little sticky but makes hair soft and shiny, does not leave your hair heavy. The product last long, it takes little to straighten my semi-long hair.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have fine-to-normal wavy hair that is long. This works well with a hair dryer to straighten and smooth my hair. Does not feel heavy on my hair. I've paid 3xs the amount for other straightening products and Giovanni's is just as good.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

do not use too much of this if you have thin and oily hair. Works very well!

Giovanni, Straight Fast, Straightening Elixir, 6.8 oz (200 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does not help to straighten my hair at all, only makes hair look even bouffant. The only good thing is good ingredients, so I tried it on my Yorkie. It suits Yorkie well as additional thing after grooming.