Speedy Delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 20 packs of Ghirardelli chocolate chips on a Monday (which was a holiday) and they arrived on Thursday. iherb kept me informed of the progress of my package the whole time. Living on an Island off the coast of Canada, I still can't believe how fast this came. I've ordered things from my own province before that took far longer to come! So glad to have found you since our local grocery stores stopped carrying this product. Thanks so much iherb, I'll be a returning customer forsure.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good chocolate! Not waxy like many other kinds that taste inferior. I buy this chocolate to bake with, but I always end up eating it because it's good!

So delicious!

Posted by ataarta on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok, so these chocolate chips did not make to any of my baked goods. I think this is the first time I have ever tried andy Ghirardelli products as they are not so common to find in Estonia nor Spain. I bought these for my husband as he really loves dark chocolate and I thought I could surprise him with something delicious. So I opened the package to give it try. I have to say that I don't like dark chocolate much, but boy, are these chocolate chips amazing! I offered these to my daughter too, and in the end we devoured them in two days. Looks like I have to buy more of them so one day I can use them for baking too!

Best for baking/ лучшее для выпечки

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best for baking especially for oatmeal cookies with walnuts / лучшие для выпечки, особенно для овсяного печенья с грецкими орехами

Best bittersweet chocolate chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love these more than any other brands!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality product. Melt easily. Tastes great.

great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What's to say? Makes great cookies or fine just to snack on

Great

Posted by naebob on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These chocolate chips I actually eat as a snack and bake with them, so good.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bardzo dobre jakości czekolada . Dobrze sprawdza się przy wypiekach i jako np. dodatek do owsianki.

GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes absolutely fantastic and fits our favorite bakery recipes.