Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use for my hair -- I put it in a little spray bottle to use as a leave-in conditioner. It's inexpensive, natural and works great! Love it and would buy again.

Wonderful Product - NO additives

Posted by teacup on October 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Aloe Vera product on the market. It has no additives. I have a bad reaction to Aloe Vera preserved with citric acid such as that sold at Trader Joes and etc. Any Aloe Vera Product with preservatives of any kind makes me sick. This product by Georges is fabulous. It undergoes a special type of distilling so that it lasts without refrigeration or added preservatives. Sometimes if I eat spicy food too late I will wake up at night due to acid reflux. 1 or 2 tablespoons of this and it is as good as Zantac 150 or any other of the commercial acid indigestion, sour stomach products. The only thing as good is if you grow your own Aloe Vera and press it yourself; fresh. I hope GeorgesAloe stays in business forever. This product is the best.

Good Liquid Aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it in a spray bottle on my face before putting on makeup and spray my scalp/roots as well. Non sticky and hydrating to skin.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm loving George's "always active" aloe liquid. I use this to make a conditioner for my hair and also drink it in an attempt to seal my leaky gut. It's amazing for my hair. fill a spray bottle 3/4 with filtered water and then top up with 1/4 aloe juice and a few drops of essential oil. It's amazing on dry or flyaway hair. Makes it so lovely. Worth every penny.

Loving This!

Posted by seebrenda on February 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of water for all my spritzer. It's feels so much better than the Aubrey one... it just absorbs right in! I add vegetable glycerin, Rose Absolute from Now Foods and mix in some Frankincense and Lavender, and I bottle it as a night serum and a day spritzer. When I was in Paris in winter, this spritzer ensured my skin was supple and moisturised. I'm buying more of this! :) I also use this as a base for an "alert" spray I make for my sons to help them focus when they're studying. :)

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gave this to my dog, he has all sorts of allergies and stuff. After a few days on this stuff he suddently started to enjoy walks again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a facial cleanser- great! skin is moistured and healthy

Finally, Super Tasty Aloe Drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for awhile for aloe vera juice that does not taste bitter or have lots of nasty preservatives and fillers! George's aloe is delicious - truly as it says, tastes like spring water with a little lemon. Best aloe juice I've ever tried.

Using it like a toner!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the alternative use instead of a toner. I'm using it with a cotton pad and put watered pads on my face for a while. The water is quickly absorbed into the skin and then i do next steps like a serum and cream. When i finished skin care every single night, it makes my skin less dry.

Pure aloe vera extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, using it both in health drinks and in home made cosmetics