Pure distilled water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the nutritional values, there is virtually nothing listed as it is effectively distilled water. As such, it's perfectly fine to use

Not useful for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi. Since most people buy this to drink and I bought it to use on my skin, I gave it a 3. For skin I would give it a 2 but didn't want to be unfair given my purposes. I used to use Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera on my skin but they discontinued it. So I wanted to see if George's was any good. Aloe Vera is great for putting on skin prior to other lotions or creams. Aubrey's had some viscosity to it without being the thick aloe vera gel that is mostly cheap ingredients. George's says it's pure which perhaps it is but it has no viscosity to it whatsoever. It is as thin and watery as any bottled water and therefore not useful for skin use.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice. No taste :)

it is not 100% Aloe Vera Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is mostly a distilled water component, and very poor of Aloe Vera .

george's aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product didn't last me long enough to see its full effectiveness. After the first use I had to go to the bathroom.

矿泉水

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

看起来就是一瓶矿泉水,闻起来也没有芦荟味,用到脸上也没有芦荟汁那种粘稠感,然后又尝了一口,好吧,这就是一瓶矿泉水

not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good not bad

Como tónico facial

Posted by bbbelleza on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo usamos como tónico facial después de la limpieza... Es como agua, ni reseca ni engrasa, aunque tampoco vimos demasiado resultado para ser aloe vera. Buen producto. Como bebida lo probamos y no sabe a nada es como agua!