AMAZING taste! love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

hot and crunchy

Posted by JapanHealthFreak on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is sooooooo yummy and addictive!

Best GF Corn Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have a serious Gluten allergy or celiacs disease and you like corn chips with a bit of heat this is the snack for you. I love these chips the original is best for dips like guacamole. This spicy one is best on its own.

the best chips with the best flavor i could eat these chips for breakfano chips can compete with red hot bluesst lunch and dinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

no chips can ever compete with red hot blues a lot of the chips you buy in the stores are full of chemicals.

Real yum and flavorful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these chips better than her cousin - the original Blue Chips! Not spicy per se but definitely flavorful.

Yummy spicy chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Our only problem with these hips is we can't stop eating them!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite corn chips now!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

These have officially become my favourite corn chips! The spiciness is just right and the flavour is spot on. They taste amazing on their own or with a guacamole dip, I highly recommend them.

Love the Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are almost as tasty as flavored Doritos to me. The taste is not just heat, there are pleasant flavors and spices on the chips. I don't find them very spicy, but my girlfriend does, so you may want to exercise caution if you aren't good at handling spicy food. Otherwise, definitely give these a try.

Good times chips...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had these in years. I'm glad that iHerb has them now. Great flavor and texture. Mildly spicy. A handful is satisfying that chip craving.... Will reorder? YES.