Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

absolutely works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product off and on for about 3 years. Obviously practicing yoga, drinking herbal tea and exercising helps to control stress, but I have the type of personality that stress makes me snap at people, which of course creates more stress. Also, if I am stressed, I have a hard time concentrating and getting things done. With this supplement, I am calm and focused all day. I take 2 in the morning before work, and by the time I get to work, nothing bothers me. I do eat breakfast after taking them, and I do not take any after the morning dose. I also drink 2 cups of caffeinated coffee, but the effect does not seem to diminish. I rarely take them on the weekend since my stress comes from work, so this may be the reason I have not developed a resistance to this product. In fact, I frequently only take 1 in the morning just to take the edge off, and it seems to be working. I highly recommend this product. It's excellent!

Really makes a difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This has a very natural calming effect so that I don't constantly feel that I'm on high alert. Just helps keep me balanced. I sleep better too even though it doesn't make me drowsy, just more relaxed.

Big Difference!

Отзыв оставлен SunDownSeede мар 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I cannot believe how well this one works! I have been thru a TON of weighted stress and I am so missing this product. I take this before sundown and it relaxes me without zapping my energy, It gives me a more focused energy with no jitters. I cannot wait to get this back in my herbal regime. I Herb the best price on herbals and awesome shipping and packaged so well.

pure, potent, reasonable price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Standardized potency, veggie caps. You can save a dollar or two every month buying these herbs separately, but this is the best combo i've tried for the price.

Gaia Herbs, Stress Response

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I only take these when I need them (ie, when I get overwhelmed by stress or if a panic attack seems imminent!) and they work wonderfully! They help me calm down so I'm not dealing with whatever the situation is as well as the physical effects of stress.

It helps!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 28, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I started to take Stress Response for 1 week and it helps from the 1st day. I became more calm. Thanks!

Good product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Bought it to replace a product that we used for work related stress. It seems to work but not as good as Adapt 232, which is not sold in the US anymore.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Brilliant product but not delivered.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I know that this is a brilliant product as I have used it before BUT I have not received it. I have had notification from DHL that it arrived in the UK at Langley HWDC on 24 February but have heard nothing since. Telephone calls to DHL global have not been helpful. Yes, this is a really good product but delivery to the customer needs to be addressed. As I need this quickly I have ordered a second lot (also x3) in the hope that something will turn up. Can you help?

very effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very effective use when needed...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product, not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am taking this along with Raw Adrenal to boost my adrenal gland due to fatigue. There should be a lot more per bottle to really help.

1-10 из 16 всего