Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

I never get sick

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

Immune enhancer

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona окт 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

Immunity Booster

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

very good

Just getting started.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a new item for us, and we are just getting into it but it was suggested to us as a great immune booster. Hope it works!!

Good.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

using for long time....love this mashrooms

1-6 из 6 всего