Best aloe vera gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best aloe vera gel I have tried so far. Everything else has a strong scent and isn't 100%. Love to use this as a hydrating mask after being in the sun for a long time or after windburn in the winter.

No alcohol???!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just don't put this aloe vera gel on ur face, it just irritates ur eyes! Had several attempts already, and the same occurred everytime.

this product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using product for three years, I find it great product to use not only for sunburn and moisturiser for sensitive skin, but it also can be used as hair gel giving hair body and volume. I was happy to be able buy this product through iHerb.

Great product of high quality at low price;)

Posted by Click here for bonus on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it, cheap but good quality. For the whole family: 3 years old son and husband. I reccommend! Take use of my user name for better price if you wish (5% or even 10% - description on my webpage)

Great moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great moisturiser. It's very light, non sticky and easily absorbed by the skin. I use this on top of my face moisturiser and it gives my skin a glowing effect. It sits well under makeup too.

Best aloe vera for Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema and have used several aloe vera gel products to treat this condition. I read several product reviews regarding aloe vera gels and which brands are most effective. Fruit of the Earth was rated in the top 3. I can confidently say that Fruit of the Earth has been the most effective for me by far. It seems to create an immediate cooling sensation on the effected area of the skin immediately and also seems to last for approximately 30 to 60 minutes. The overall time for comfort before further application has been between 3 to 9 hours. Before purchasing Fruit of the Earth I was using other aloe vera gel products ,Urederm ,sorbolene and Tricortone. I have not any use use for these products since using Fruit of the Earth. Fantastic product. the only thing I dont like is that I only just found out about this brand recently. Would of been good to know in years gone by.

Nice and pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for stretch marks and see good results: the gel is absorbed quickly and stretch marks are fading away. I love how it is pure, meaning no chemical added.

Great Hair Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Fruit of the Earth's Aloe Vera. I use it for my naturally curly hair as a lightweight gel. I'm so glad iHerb sells it!

Burn My Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a bad product I put it on my face as a moisturiser and mask, 10 seconds later my eyes burn and can't even open

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Such a great product for an amazing price. It has one of the best ingredients on the market. Very cooling and refreshing. Enjoy 5 % o f f by - ( S A D 1 3 2 8 ) "continuous without s p a c e s". Enjoy it!!!

1 2 3 4