A smoker/coffee drinker need this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sprinkle some on my toothbrush and my teeth couldn't get any whiter. It's a big bag for a very nice price. Will buy again.

Beautiful texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this to feed to my goats as I want only natural products going IN my goats so I get natural raw milk OUT of my goats. But when I saw how different this was from "store bought" baking soda, I decided to use it for baking as well. I love it. And the price is excellent.

Good quality, good quantity, excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only disadvantage is the package - it lacks an option to re-seal, hence needs to be transferred into a jar/other container after opening...

Great baking soda

Posted by PurplePegasus on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy to find baking soda without aluminum! The health food store charges a fortune for the same thing. Thanks Iherb.com!

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine powder which is from Frontier Coop, which I trust a lot more than other brands that sell Baking Soda. It mixes easy and did not clump when I made toothpaste with this Baking Soda. It says Non-Irradiated on the package. The Frontier Coop website says the origin is the United States. This is inexpensive and helps a great deal with getting rid of bad, unhealthy odors like mold without the harmful chemicals. I just leave it in jars around my room and stir it up every once in awhile. If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.** I would buy it again if I had the need to (and have twice so far).

universal product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything from washing my hair, brightening my teeth, natural bleach for clothes, cooking, house cleaning etc. This product literally replaced all my cleaning products as well as most toiletries! Couldn't live without it!

Great price for a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Baking soda is essential in my household, where it is used not only to replace shampoo when washing my hair, but is also an important ingredient in my homemade coconut oil + essential oil + stevia + baking soda toothpaste which I've used for over a year now. I'm so glad that I'm able to buy such a large quantity of this at such a fair price, especially considering it is not as readily available in my country as it is in the USA.

Very good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the finest quality, I clean my teeth with it and make a drink together with vitamin C every day.

Very Useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy this one because it is Baking Soda in huge quantity. I use it cooking, use it for cleaning. You know it, white vinegar with baking soda is the best cleaning solution :)