Frontier Vietnamese cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

this Vietnamese cinnamon has a sweet smell and taste. the good news it doesn't turn slimy when using in cooking unlike the Indonesian by starwest botanical. the bad news is this isn't non-irradiated, which means this has undergone a process of ionized radiation to increase shelf life and kill any bacteria existing on the spice (or herbs). thus most of the valuable, including medicinal, qualities are purged, which may even contain carcinogenic chemicals as a by product. i hope they will have this non-irradiated.

Heavenly aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best smelling cinnamon I have ever tried. And the taste is wonderful. I use it in teas, chocolate protein shakes. I have not baked with it as I don't eat wheat. update: I am ordering again--but have had this cinnamon for 6 months now in a humid climate and it is still wonderfully flavorful and I stll marvel at how delicious my hot cacao is with this added. This is just absolutely the BEST!!

Best Taste

Posted by francesjoan on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my low carb baking. It's sweeter than other cinnamon types. It has a hot cinnamon bite which adds to flavor to recipe more than other cinnamon kinds. Will buy again.

Vietnamese Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. Very aromatic and delicious in everything I've added it too. So much better than the ordinary store-bought.

It is truly Premium

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cinnamon is the best I ever tasted. It is more flavorful than the ceylon variety.

Deliciously different

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

A familiar taste (like Red Hots?) but not the same taste as "regular" cinnamon. Nice and strong. Will buy again.

Best Cinnamon Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the best cinnamon I have ever tasted (or smelled). As long as it is available I will not purchase any other. I use it in my smoothies every day (about a tsp.). I have not done any baking since I purchased it, but next time I make muffins I will definitely be using this cinnamon. I'm sure it will make a great difference in the taste. Thank you iherb for supplying this product and all the other wonderful products on this site.

Definitely buying this again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the sweetness!

Great Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best cinnamon I've ever tried

wonderful spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cinnamon smells divine and tastes better than any other cinnamon I have tried so far