Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Amazing all-natural remedy for acid reflux and gastritis.

Опубликовано Leione апр 26, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This soothing herbal tea with a mild flavor does wonders for people suffering from gastrointestinal diseases and conditions. Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, it's full of health benefits and great for treating acid reflux, gastritis, ulcers, IBS, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, gallstones and gallbladder disease, lower urinary tract and kidney disorders, respiratory tract infections, dry cough, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, as well as other conditions. Marshmallow tea forms a protective layer on the lining of the digestive tract, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric and intestinal ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, relieves pain, swelling and inflammation of the mucous membranes, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin. It can also be applied topically to reduce skin irritation and inflammation, heal wounds, sores, insect bites, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes. A marshmallow mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. This amazing tea actually does relieve the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from gastrointestinal conditions and respiratory tract infections.

Great Product

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 26, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes great and very good for rebuilding the intestinal lining as it contains mucins, which are also essentially a form of a prebiotic.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Brew tea for colitis, interstitial cystitis - very healing

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This brand was recommended to me by my local health food store. I make tea with this root to soothe my gut. I had a bout of colitis and this is all I drink now. I take it with me everywhere! My recipe: 1 Tbsp root per every 8oz water plus 1 Licorice Spice tea bag per every 16oz water. I make it in a 48oz jug with 6 Tbsp of root and 3 teabags (for flavor, plus licorice is slippery too). I let it sit in the fridge for 24hrs, strain it into another container, then immediately start brewing another 48oz batch while I'm drinking the 1st batch. I use room temp water, never heat it, just put it together and park it in the fridge. It tastes great and is very soothing. I'm sure it's supporting my gut health. A neighbor with interstitial cystitis recommended it to me, said it helped her with that problem too. I recommend this product very highly!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High in mucilage and great in salves or creams too.

Опубликовано Cymriccat июл 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It is great for GERD but I found polypore (red belted) tea eliminates GERD better but that taste is rough. Marshmallow tastes better and good in creams and salves too.

Excellent quality Marshmallow root

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I really like the quality of this marshmallow root. It seems to be higher in mucilage than other brands I had tried. Thank you

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Powder form works better for me!

Опубликовано mahajek фев 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Sadly, this is not what I was looking for, for my GERD/heartburn marshmallow powder works much better for me (I put it in my tea along with slippery elm powder before sleep + DGL and German Chammomile and no more night heartburn). If you like, check my other reviews!

I love Marshmallow Root

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I find Marshmallow Root a fantastic product. I use it for calming down a Bladder in distress, I find when I have Bladder pain that it soothes the pain and even takes it away. I use it all the time. I find it great.

very clean herbs

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

For those who are looking for marshmallow powder form, blending these roots will create powder with high mucilage. combining with peppermint is god sent.

Tastes like a broth.

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Not bad, but not something I look forward to either.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product is recommended by Philip Weeks in his book Painful Bladder Syndrome.

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 06, 2018 | Проверенная покупка

He states, "there are a number of ways to encourage the body to regenerate and repair the GAG layer of the bladder. Not every approach will work for everyone, although I have found that marshmallow root is almost always well tolerated and incredibly useful. I usually prescribe it in tea, as opposed to capsules and tincture form." "Marshmallow has demulcent qualities, meaning that it contains active constituents that have a soothing and rebuilding effect on mucous membrane." This product seems to be making a difference for my daughter. She has autism and is non verbal so I can only go by her behaviors, and each week the frequency of urination is less and she is sleeping well and extremely happy.

1-10 из 18 всего