Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

i took fertil aid for women's and my husband take motility boost. got pregnant 1st month 👫 after 4 years of infertility. Now we have a healthy 6 months old baby. I recommend to all.

Never Hurts to Try

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product on a whim. Within 30 days of taking it I became pregnant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 40 days, I fell pregnant. Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using FertilAid for Women for 6 weeks now and, although not pregnant yet, I feel so much better. After 6 IUI and 3 IVF treatments my cycle was completely messed up. But now: no more aches, pains, mood swings etc. and no more bloodloss in between periods... Of course I hope that I will conceive but so far the benefits from this product are great!

Could do more harm than good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

For those with regular cycles. Started taking these as part of a preconception plan and discontinued after four months. Completely disrupted my cycle. Third cycle was annovulatory which is abnormal for me. I thought I would be fine because I'd taken Femaprin on and off for years. This formulation was simply too strong for me. If you do have regular cycles read reviews for this product carefully (here and elsewhere online).

Not pregnant yet, but finally some good news

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered with PCOS issues for at least the past 5years. Lots of blood tests, Dr visits & intrusive ultrasounds. Just over a year ago, my gyno found a cyst the size of a "tennis ball" on my right ovary. I was devastated. All of my friends were getting pregnant, & I was just getting bad news. I heard about Fertilaid in an ebook as a natural cure for PCOS. I've been taking Fertilaid for about 3 months, increasing up to the 3 tablets per day. At first the thing I liked most was the tasteless and anti reflux tablets. Normally I have to take multivitamins just before bed as the taste makes me feel sick, but Fertilaid tablets are a breeze to take. Within two months I noticed an increase in eggwhite cm. I rarely had this from month to month so it was the first positive sign that I might actually be ovulating properly. Recent blood tests have confirmed that my hormone levels are normal & there is now no signs of PCOS! Such a huge relief & I know I owe a lot of this to Fertilaid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take progesterone pills every month for almost a year to start my menstruation because of hormonal imbalance. I stopped taking progesterone for a month and haven't started my period. I want to try natural and tried this product and before I finished the bottle I got my period back. From then on I started using this product and every month I got my period.

No more period pain in almost 20 years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this in conjunction with Fertili Tea for about 6 weeks. The first week and a half a felt nauseous and light headed but I stuck it out and have not had any symptoms since. I have had severe period pain/dysmenorrhea for almost 20 years and for the first time ever I have had a period with only a mild dull ache rather than being doubled over in pain (and having to take the strongest of painkillers). For that alone, it is amazing. Wish I started taking this earlier!

Fertilaid for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really did help me become pregrant. With various vitamins, I felt better and I recommend others who suffer from having a baby to buy this vitamin for sure.

Shortens menstrual cycle!/Сокращает цикл

Posted by FORUMONTI on July 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took it only for a week or two and my menses came on a 16th day! Scary, because i had 30-35 days cycle before. I stopped take this immidiately, but my second menses also starts much earlier - on the 19th day. Be carefull with this product! I think that it is because of Vitex in it. Принимала таблетки неделю-две и месячные пришли на 16 -й день, хотя обычный цикл - 30-35 дней. Прекратила прием, но следующая менструация наступила на 19 день - снова слишком рано. Надеюсь нормальный цикл восстановится со временем. Будьте осторожны с этой добавкой! Я думаю, что сбить цикл она может из-за Витекса в составе.