Highly recommended ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for myself as i am having low sperm count. After using it for 1 month .. my wife became pregnant ...

Not working at all..

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it with Count Boost for the past 4 months and recently got tested. The count was even lesser than the previous test. I wonder what have i been taking for the last 4 months.. I wonder if all those reviews were fake or what??? No offense to the reviewers but i am really disappointed.

We got pregnant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

After 2 months with this product, together with CountBoost and Maca, we became pregnant! My husband have had low spermcount, but now it was 21 mill per ml and totally 7-10 ml per ejaculations!

Awesome product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow!!!! I highly recommend this product for those who are planning to have a baby. I've been taking this for a short time and let me tell you, I'm gonna be a Daddy!!!!!

Thanks to the Allah Almighty

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

From almost 4 year we were trying ..not even completed one bottle and the good news. Thank to the Allah Almighty by this product he gave us Good Health.

Just purchased

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just purchased this product and wanted to know the timing and quantity of daily usage. Can anybody please answer how many pills should I take and when??

For an older man this just might make a difference

Posted by ThousandLakes on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pills are loaded with stuff to aid an older man to be fertile. Old man or someone who has a very unhealthy diet. I'm in my midlife ( crisis :P ) and I am eating healthy, so this might put too much strain to my liver to handle. That is why I am not pushing it, but stop eating after my first bottle. Be aware that you should always first get your nutrition from the food. Only if you are unable to do this, get some quality pills to support your diet. These seem like quality stuff, so I would suggest them for an older man who wants a boost up his fairly low zinc (and other) levels. In other news; buy organic food and eat with someone you love!

FertilAid Multi-Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product instead of traditional multi-vitamins - my motility % did come back better after taking this product for just 2 months ...

Fairhaven Health for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dear hubby as he's having low sperm count. After using it for 2 months, its improving and I hope the next SA will be successful. ~Singapore~

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for 2 months and hoping for positives results....fingers crossed!!