Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

IM SO HAPPY WITH THIS HEADBAND!!! I'm new to the skin care game and I've been trying to make myself get into a regimen. But I have long hair and I hate tying it up because of the creasing and my other headbands fall down/don't hold my hair back/start to hurt after a while (the workout headbands especially don't hold back my bangs because they are essentially one pice of rubber band). This headband is cheap, cute, stays in place, doesn't damage your hair, is thick enough to keep bangs/long hair out of your face and DOESNT HURT ... like literally one of the best things I have bought from iHerb. I use it all the time now when I'm at home: cooking , chilling, etc...

good and cute

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter take it from me(((

Great, but pricey)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is pretty and high quality but too pricey, if it not an issue, than I recommend it!

I'm a Cat Meow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this. So cute and practical and well made.

Cute and comfortable

Posted by baraeg on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I might just buy more of those for friends and family - to put in gift baskets. :) I use it to keep my hair away from my face while using various face masks.

Cute

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

so cute. I'm so happy that there is this brand here.

So cute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

This hair band is so cute! It stays on and it is very soft material. I'm so happy with it!

So cute!

Very cute and soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love it! It is cute, soft and comfortable to wear. Also it makes a great gift. I definitely recommend it!

Very cute and soft.

Love the Ears!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product,just love the ears!

Just a headband

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

There's nothing much you can say about it, it's a cute headband for when you want to put a face mask on.