holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this everyday, it's my favourite brow pencil. You can get a really natural look with this pencil but you can also build it up for a stronger brow. The undertone is really nice, its not too grey or too warm. The spoolie side is really soft compared to a lot of other brow pencils which are quite harsh. Highly recommend!

Best Brows

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I was a little worries about the pencil being too thick. However it makes my brows look both defined and natural at the same time. Love, love.

Quick and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect colour and so easy to use, doesn't put down too much colour at a time, only wish it could be sharpened somehow as you lose precision after using a few times.

במקום MAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

אחד מה MUSTHAVE שלי בתיק איפור. בעבר הייתי משתמשת שנים בעיפרון של מאק שהיה מחזיק לי בדיוק חודש. עד שגיליתי אותו ב חמישית מחיר. גוון טבעי ומעולה. מרקם שלא נמרח ומחזיק כל היום.

Pigmented and subtle

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this brow pencil is quite firm, which I like because I prefer to fill in my brows to look more natural as opposed to "instagram". I'm sure if you wanted stronger power brows they could definitely be achieved with this product though! I was a little worried about the shade being too dark but I was pleasantly surprised - it matches me perfectly! For reference I also use Tony Moly Easy Touch Waterproof Eyebrow in Light Brown and MAC Veluxe Eyebrow Liner in Deep Dark Brunette

nice product with cheap price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

its really good for me so far, even in hk is so hot these day, it wont go off easy!

Great colour !

Posted by MihaelaBr on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it because the colour is very good for dark eyebrows and the form of the product is perfect to fulfill the space and to correct the form of the eyebrow . :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I previously owned a pencil from this brand. Was very pleased and I am so glad to have purchased it again. Does a nice job and does not have this orange/coppery undertone that most brow pencils have. Definitely will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

easy to handle

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to draw eyebrow! gray brown is suitable for the asian!