They do their job very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are not to strong , just enough, digestion goes lots better and faster. I used to be never hungry , always something laying on the stomach, with these I get hungry after 4h like I normally should.

No Complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to take it with every meal, just those that I know will give me trouble. Just one if a meal has alot of milk or beans and I'm fine throughout the the evening. No discomfort.

suggest by vet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a natural inflamatory for my dog per my vets instruction.Always works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of enzymedica as they are the only company I've found to be entirely free of allergens on most of their products. I have severe digestion problems and felt immediate results with this product. I'm not "cured" but am slowly healing with the help of enzymes.

WARNING!! This is NOT Digest Spectrum !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

At a glance, the label is almost the same. Shame on Enzymedica for making two products that appear the same and are not. I just wasted a lot of money. Digest Spectrum has DPP-IV and a different balance and works for our special needs kiddo. A hurried mom didn't notice that "Spectrum" was missing.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

After Digest Gold, these enzymes are really good ones. Help to digest and probably also to use vitamins, minerals, proteins... My underweight gets to normal now. I am even les tired after meals that I could not digest before. Thank you!

Digest is helpful with/for digestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for some time. Very helpful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, worked every time

Posted by ExactReview on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

- Bought it to cope with digestion problems - worked every time with no complaints - Fair price

Works great

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on April 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use one for every meal. Has made such a great difference in digestion

1 2