Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not enough

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 08, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have been fighting with candida for 2 years and I have tried different things. I know that my candida level is very low, but I want to kill it all. I know very few things which seemed to really kill it, like MMS and n-fuzed candida. Both make you go to toilet a lot, and I consider that the way to take candida out of different organs and tissues is via toilett. Candidase makes candida go out through the mouth. For me, it gave me some unpleasant days with sore throat and pain in the mouth, the same that i used to have before starting killing candida. And it seems that it only kills candida in the digestive tract, not deeper. The level of the candida in my saliva was low before taking Candidase, rose a lot when I started taking it and in 1 week returned to the level I had before and nothing changed during the 2 nd week.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Enzymes are always good for you!

Опубликовано sweetheart июн 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like this brand and usually see a difference when using enzymes. However I don't think this did anything to my candida problems. Maybe I don't have that problem after all? I still rate this product with three stars because no matter what enzymes are always good for you. The more you get the better! There are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!! If you struggle with candida I recommend you try saccharomyces boulardii -products. It is a probiotic but unlike other probiotics it is an yeast, not bacteria. It's been reported to help many people with candida-related problems. Maybe it takes an yeast to fight one!

HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY DIFFERENCE

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this because I have the symptoms of candida. I read the reviews and deciced to buy it, I have taken it and have not noticed any difference, maybe I need to take it longer. On a positive note I am pleased with and thank iHerb on the fast delivery.

1-3 из 3 всего