expensive and serious HERX

Posted by adhd-researcher on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is rather expensive and gave me a serious flu like HERX reaction it was supposed to be a more mild candida fighter, but gave me a super migraine , throat pain, well, serious herxheimer die-off reaction from internet: The point when the die-off symptoms kick in is the time when many people prematurely abandon their Candida diet, so its important to be prepared. When yeast cells are rapidly killed, a die-off (or Herxheimer reaction) occurs and metabolic by-products are released into the body. I did not quit as I knew about what could happen, but advertised was : gentle, cleansing effect without harsh discomfort common to cleansing.

Anne Wims

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having taken two tubs of Candidase at maximum dosage, it did absolutely nothing for persistent Candida.

made my symptoms worse instead of better!

Posted by happycustomer23 on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used as directed with the virastop. I was bound up, I broke out, even felt sluggish and the ringing in my ears, which had gone away after I started taking Garden of Life's omega-Zyme, actually came back. I became itchy and muccousy. It took two weeks after I stopped taking it with regular oregano doses and a short fast, to finally feel normal again. I should have just stuck w/ the other enzymes I started taking because my candidae issues seemed to go away with them in the first place!

expensive and so far ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've finished the bottle, and was hoping for better results for the money.

No evidence this product worked

Posted by KurtosisSkew on November 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for 2 months and I'm not sure it had any effect whatsoever. I find Enzymedica's digestive enzymes work great if you feel bloated so I'm not suggesting they don't make good products. Their men's multivitamin is really good but I really doubt that a supplement like this can control a candida outbreak. If you genuinely have such a thing, and I suspect they're rare, then you need to go to your doctor and get prescribed medication for chronic fungal infection.