Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel like it's like a cleanser because when I wash it off it get soapy but I like it.

Pretty cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

My skin is smooth after using this mask, but it is hard to wash it away, but I found out how to deal with it - I wash it out with my Mia facial brush))) But it does not do miracle

Softer skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand a word on the package, so that's a bit concerning, maybe? I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin after using this, except maybe a bit more softness. However, it's worth the buy just for the fun of seeing this stuff bubble up...

Fun product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that this clay makes my skin clean. But it's so fun to use it. It starters to bubble when you put on your face. The smell is good too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product but it does feel very strange on first usr

Great to unclog pores

Posted by Carmen Australia on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

This mask tingles and gets puffy when you use it and really gets in and cleans your pores without over drying. The first time I used it was a bit awkward but successfull just because it is so different to any other clay mask I have used. However, I love the results, my skin feels clean and dewy, not over drying.

Like It, But Not Loving It

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

So i really like the bubbles thing, looks funny and my skin feels fresh after the mask. The only thing that bothers that It is supposed to clean my skin, and it doesn’t really seem to do anything connected to clearing.

Milky Piggy fun and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a little of this product goes a long way and bubbles up on the skin in a really pleasant way. There are no English instructions on the packaging (only Korean) so I just winged it as to how long to leave it on my skin. I left it while I had a 30 minute soak in the bath then rinsed off. My skin can be a little sensitive and 30 minutes was a bit too long for me - next time I only do 15 minutes and I had no problem! Honestly, I should have just googled it. Not only is this product fun to use it is incredibly effective, leaving the skin tremendously soft and smooth.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin really soft and it's fun to use! However, it is a little hard to wash it all off, so I prefer using it before going in the shower so I can remove it properly. Overfall pretty satisfied :)

Прикольно пенится, но больше не закажу

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Люблю данную марку за веселую свинью на упаковке) Очищает мягко, не оставляет сухости или раздражения несмотря на "волшебные" спецэффекты (маска поначалу наносится как глина, затем по мере высыхания довольно сильно вспенивается). Смывается с трудом, не до скрипа, но когда кожа высыхает, то остается увлажненной. Для моей комбинированной кожи очищения маловато, могу посоветовать ее для нормального типа. Жмите Да, если интересно!

1 2 3 4