hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

dont like the way it bubbles...

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the feelings when I used it

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

First time I used it, my skin became extremely pink, puffy, and I had a burning sensation even after removing the product. I attribute it to the fact that I had washed my face with another cleanser before using this, so my skin was probably depleted of natural oils. I normally have dry, sensitive skin, and it is also not acne prone. I gave it another go without washing my face before use, and used a very thin layer. The results were more promising, but my skin still became irritated. In the end, I gave it away after 2 uses since it was just too harsh for my skin. I will give this a 3-star, since the product overall cleanses well, but the product that causes the foaming up action isn't recommended for sensitive skin. Also, be aware that the instructions are in korean.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was just okay IMO. Very much a fad but certainly a fun buy! Was really happy with how quickly it shipped! Try it out for a fun Saturday afternoon.

Carbonated Bubble Clay mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice feature but that's it. My first and last time to order it. I feel it doesn't do a thing.

Not bad

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite fun and it is effective, however after the initial novelty i don't find it to be better than a typical clay mask.. and it's more time consuming and harder to relax with it on due to the bubbling and tingling .

Amusing But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gimmicky.. and not so easy to wash off because it's sticky. Very funny selfie theme.

very tingly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's nice and seems to work but while it's on, my skin is very itchy and tingly because of the foaming. doesn't really cause any irritation though

Like a joy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's cool to have it,but it's not effective at all.Very funny to use ,but I regret spending money on it!It's just like a joy!

Iherb bubble mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was a good a fun product but it doesn't come with a lot and I wish it did!

1 2