Beware incomplete ingredients list

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does not come with translated packaging, as such, the ingredients list doesn't seem accurate. What tipped me off is the obvious artificial foaming action, none of the ingredients listed would have that big of an affect. Also the smell and the texture once you wash off the foam does not feel nice or natural, feels like a silicone coating. I've found the following list of ingredients elsewhere which seems more truthful: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Acrylates copolymer, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, TEA-COCOYL GLUTAMATE, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract powder, Glycerin, Dipropylene glycol, Bentonite, Collagen, Charcoal powder, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Xantham gum, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Carbonated water

OMG! this is amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I can use this everyday, seriously! You can't find instruction how to use, because instructions written in Korean. I googled it and found youtube video! Hope this help!

Very good mask/ Очень хорошая маска

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dear Iherb managment. I very glade to see here Korean cosmetics specialy this Bubble Clay Mask. I love this mask. This mask doing job very well, realy cleaning face deep. Now my cost more chipper and with fast shipping services. Please add more Korean cosmetics it is in demand now ). Thank you! Уважаемоя руководства iherb. Я очень рад видеть здесь корейскую косметику особенно Клеевую маску в пузырках. Это маска выполняет свою работу очень хорошо и реально глубоко очищает кожу лица. Теперь моя себестоимость намного дешевле и с быстрой доставкой. Пожалуйста добавьте больше корейской косметики так как она сейчас в спросе. Спасибо!

Amazing ..رائع

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

its amazing cleans the face and makes my skin so soft . it tingles a little but its awesome . we want more of Korean products. مره يجنن ينظف المسام بعمق و يخلي بشرتك ناعمة و فاتحه راح اشتريه مره ثانية 😍😍👍👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made me and my boyfriend break out

Posted by lilianats on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rarely get zits and after applying this I got a few that went away after a few days...

It cleaned my face well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

All the blackdots in my nose are gone and my skin felt very soft after. I live in Brazil so I thought that it wasn't going to arrive, but it did. I bought the product March 01, 2017 and it was at my house March 24, 2017. The product and the shipping are excellent.

Posted by alexandrekimura on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highlly recommended to oil skin!

Nice mask and feelings after it

Posted by Maria on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked this mask. I didn't know anything about it before my friend (who is fond of the Korean cosmetics) has advised. I liked the process of application. The mask is really bubbly. The skin is fresh and tender after it. But if you have heavily contaminated skin, don't expect that this mask will be a panacea. It seems to me, it is designed to maintain a good state of normal skin, without any serious problems. And I'll take this mask again!