great oral magnesium chloride

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product. comes from a mine. quality testing ensures no lead, mercury or other heavy metals. beware of mag from Salt Lake, UT, because of mercury levels. from what i've read, mag chloride is one of the most bioavailable forms of mag. i use transdermal magnesium therapy, but don't always have time to let my skin absorb it, so its nice to have an oral option on busy days.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both take the magnesium. He takes it for leg cramps that totally disappeared within 2 days, and I am taking it to strengthen my lungs after having a respiratory infection this past spring. We are both impressed with the quality and performance of this product!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used many magnesium products but this one seems very powerful even with a small amount. I works very well

Posted by SydsKid on July 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes horrible even in juice but its a super easy way to get your minerals.

Easy magnesium

Posted by Cymriccat on October 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great way to get magnesium and it seems to be working!

I'm balancing my minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

According to my hair mineral analysis (from their website), I'm taking this morning and evening. I can tell it is working.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Glad to find you carried a liquid for my relative who has difficulty swallowing but in dire need of Magnesium.

Liquid magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used 3bottles so far & it helps my heart rythym to keep me out of afib. I will continue using. The best is liquid form because u put 30 drops in cool water or juice, I use half of each, and I ha e swallowing issues with all pills, etc, and this really works.

good for kidney stone

Posted by Bun Fun Club on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for kidney stone

Packs a punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is what it is, and it is not supposed to taste nice. It kind of punches you in the face if you take a squirt, but it gets you a big boost of Magnesium. Just have a "chaser" handy.

1 2