Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

great oral magnesium chloride

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

great product. comes from a mine. quality testing ensures no lead, mercury or other heavy metals. beware of mag from Salt Lake, UT, because of mercury levels. from what i've read, mag chloride is one of the most bioavailable forms of mag. i use transdermal magnesium therapy, but don't always have time to let my skin absorb it, so its nice to have an oral option on busy days.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

WOW

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I both take the magnesium. He takes it for leg cramps that totally disappeared within 2 days, and I am taking it to strengthen my lungs after having a respiratory infection this past spring. We are both impressed with the quality and performance of this product!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have used many magnesium products but this one seems very powerful even with a small amount. I works very well

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yuck!

Отзыв оставлен SydsKid июл 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes horrible even in juice but its a super easy way to get your minerals.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Cymriccat окт 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great way to get magnesium and it seems to be working!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I'm balancing my minerals

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

According to my hair mineral analysis (from their website), I'm taking this morning and evening. I can tell it is working.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Glad to find you carried a liquid for my relative who has difficulty swallowing but in dire need of Magnesium.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Packs a punch

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

It is what it is, and it is not supposed to taste nice. It kind of punches you in the face if you take a squirt, but it gets you a big boost of Magnesium. Just have a "chaser" handy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

생리통에 효과 봤어요

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

자궁근종때문에 생리통이 심한데 이거 먹고 생리통이 없어졌어요 약 하나도 안먹고 넘어갔네요^^ 하지만 아직까지 발에 쥐나는건 해결이 안되었어요 아직 복용한지 3주밖에 안되었으니 더 복용해 보려구요 그리고 먹을때 일반 마그네슘제재는 속이 아픈데 이건 괜찮아요 속이 안좋으신분께 강추합니다

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Magnesium liquid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Exactly what I was looking for

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2