Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

It's expensive because it's ORGANIC

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This is a DELICIOUS, delightful tart cherry concentrate. We add 2TBS to a quart mason jar of water and it's wonderful! The cost is prohibitive to use it at any greater concentration than that. Keep in mind that though this is very expensive, it's organic, which is important, as cherries are one of the most sprayed (pesticides and herbicides) fruits there are. Eden has not sold out to a mainstream company and is one of the view still being run by it's original owners, who had a vision of what food should look like -- the same food our great, great, great grandparents used to enjoy. This is a good company to support and the quality is second to none.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This is delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It is a nice tart cherry syrup. Just be supercareful when opening the jar, especially the first time. It is not the most practical of containers.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

delicious

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

helps me fall asleep, delicious just with water, on millet or quinoa as dessert, or yogurt

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great product - would have given it five stars, but the wide mouth on the container makes it hard to pour.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tasty but no noticeable effects

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Noticed no benefits to sleep or anything else with this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great but too expensive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is very good but too expensive

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tasty Juice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love this juice, too expensive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I've ordered this Organic Cherry from Eden multiple times already and love it! This is one of the ONLY Organic Cherry concentrate on the market that doesn't have ANYTHING added. Nice taste...tart as expected. You could do multiple things with this but personally, I mix a spoonful with some sparkling water every evening and I swear I have been sleeping better. Great product!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great tart taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I use it to add to my greens and other powders sometimes. Nice and easy to use and great tart taste. It's worth spending the money for organic product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great taste!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

It tastes yummy!! I bought it because I have researched that drinking tarte cherry juice helps you sleep. I do not think it helps my insomnia however it tastes really good!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2