Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

It's expensive because it's ORGANIC

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This is a DELICIOUS, delightful tart cherry concentrate. We add 2TBS to a quart mason jar of water and it's wonderful! The cost is prohibitive to use it at any greater concentration than that. Keep in mind that though this is very expensive, it's organic, which is important, as cherries are one of the most sprayed (pesticides and herbicides) fruits there are. Eden has not sold out to a mainstream company and is one of the view still being run by it's original owners, who had a vision of what food should look like -- the same food our great, great, great grandparents used to enjoy. This is a good company to support and the quality is second to none.

This is delicious!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It is a nice tart cherry syrup. Just be supercareful when opening the jar, especially the first time. It is not the most practical of containers.

delicious

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

helps me fall asleep, delicious just with water, on millet or quinoa as dessert, or yogurt

Love it

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great product - would have given it five stars, but the wide mouth on the container makes it hard to pour.

Great but too expensive

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is very good but too expensive

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tasty but no noticeable effects

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Noticed no benefits to sleep or anything else with this product.

Tasty Juice

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love this juice, too expensive.

Love it!

Опубликовано LifeForLiving окт 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I got this to try for my workout recovery. Didn't know it would affect my sleep too. I take just a tablespoon in a glass of water before bed. I sleep like I used to when I was a kid! Even if I wake up at night, I can easily fall asleep again. As for recovery from workouts - I can't tell, but seems like it helps, since my recovery is pretty good. The taste is great (and I am picky!). I am very happy with this product, just wish it was cheaper to buy.. For those of you having issues with pouring from the jar, I don't pour, I just dip my clean tablespoon into the jar, works great!

Great product!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I've ordered this Organic Cherry from Eden multiple times already and love it! This is one of the ONLY Organic Cherry concentrate on the market that doesn't have ANYTHING added. Nice taste...tart as expected. You could do multiple things with this but personally, I mix a spoonful with some sparkling water every evening and I swear I have been sleeping better. Great product!

great tart taste

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I use it to add to my greens and other powders sometimes. Nice and easy to use and great tart taste. It's worth spending the money for organic product.

1-10 из 13 всего