if i could i would give it zero stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

i dont understand how so many people gave this powder 5 stars since it doesnt wash AT ALL. this is my first time actually reviewing something on iherb and i decided to do so bacause of how many misleading reviews are posted for this dishwasher powder. imagine all the dishes staying dirty, oily with white residue on them. i bought regular ecover tablets before and they did the job very well however this powder is a waste of money. DONT BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans dishes very good, no fragrance, will buy it again.

Great clean and great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. It cleans very well and is a great price. I will definitely repurchase

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought three of these and paid over £20 for shipping to the UK. We cannot get this over here just tablets, which cost £6 something in tesco for 25. I use 1/2 and ounce of powder per wash and so get 96 washes out of one box. This time 3 boxes + shipping I worked out was £3 something for 25 washes. Unless I am having a cooking session in which case I use the dishwasher for that leftover mess, I usually do a load every other day so it works out at £1. 50 something for 25 washes. Excellent value. Oh yes it cleans beautifully as well.

very goooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you very fast delivery I will buy again if I use it all

Packing Problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cleansing result is Better than Finish. But the powder just packed with a paper box, so suggest iHerb pack with plastic bag separately before ship put in order to prevent powder leak out to other products.

Sparkling clean dishes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never spots, always clean dishes!

Beware the Box: Fantastic Product but received in damaged package twice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I tell you why I rated the performance of this product five stars, I have had a recurring problem with receiving a damaged box. Since I don't know if that is a problem with the packaging itself or the way it is packed, The first time it happened, the powder ruined my order. I herb replaced everything and began to ship the box sealed in a plastic bag. It has been a while since that happened, but this last time, the box is torn and the plastic bag prevented the contents from spilling, however, but it is the second time this happened. I love this dishwasher dish powder. I have tried many brands and this is by far the strongest cleaner and purest ingredients.

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

it does the job, dishes come out clean and fresh smelling and i rarely have any issues with the dishwasher. the most important thing is that my highly sensitive, intolerant to almost everything son does not react to it.

I like the tablet type better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

But this is still a very good product.