Very nice and recommended for beginners

Posted by Carmela83 on February 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

highly recommended for Money. If only the length was longer ...

Eco Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice little set. Soft bristles. It comes with a pouch for the brushes. The only thing was I thought they were a little small.

Soft, but weird sizes and shapes

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pretty nice soft brushes, but the sizes and shapes are pretty off from what I would find useful. E.g. the crease brush is a little too big and slanted.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Find the small brushes more useful than the two big ones in the set, but good quality~

Not amazed, but pretty practical.

Posted by doppelganger on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

The set is so-so, lets say just average. The pouch is really good and I like it quite much, but I'm not that satisfied by the quality of the brushes.. I guess it's an ok set for the price but I would recomend it only as a travel kit. The crease brush is amazing, the blending brush is a bit too big but works fine.I personally favourite the smudge brush which is really really good for concealing spots! The angled brush is my least favourite because is bit all over the place and too huge to fit my lid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

2 usable brushes out of 5

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Soft and travel friendly but almost all of them are too big for normal eyes. No precise application at all.

Brushes minis

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not like because they are too small.

Don't expect too much!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

For the price - it's ok. But I'd recommend to think whether you really need it. I guess it's wiser to add some money and buy something more... "decent". I personally don't use this set, so eventually I bought a more expensive one. Should have done it the first time: 8 $ could have found some better use... В общем, не тратьте деньги - сразу купите чего-нибудь поприличнее. А то будет лежать без дела, а "чего поприличнее" в итоге приобрести всё равно придётся.)))

Not for small eyeballs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't recommend this kit if you have small eyeballs, this applicator is too dense. But it is quite handy when you're on the go.