Posted by shepajulia on November 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

love it. super stuff, as I used to get along without them. Brushes are wonderful, gorgeous makeup with them

Excellent set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good and usual set! Très bon petit kit qui permet de se faire un maquillage yeux complet. J'en suis très satisfaite, chaque pinceau a son utilité. Format voyage pratique à transporter

Definitely recommend!

Posted by DameBridget on June 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush set is something I had been eyeing for a while now, not being sure whether to buy it or not - I was worried the brushes wouldn't be all that good. I am so happy I was wrong and purchased this! I love the look and feel of bamboo, and the synthetic bristles are firm yet gentle and pick up an even amount of product! The brush that worried me most before purchasing was the soft dome blending brush (third from the left) - I worried it would not blend eye-shadows well, but it does a great job! I'm very happy with this set and hope to have it for a long time!

I am pleased with these brushes at 200%

Posted by Kin-za on March 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with these brushes. They are small, but I'm comfortable with them. Pile is made of taklon - elastic, soft, not tender skin cause discomfort century. Good gain and give shade. Recommend. // Супер кисти. Они маленькие, но мне с ними удобно. Ворс из таклона - упругий, мягкий, не доставляют дискомфорта нежной коже век. Хорошо набирают и отдают тени. Рекомендую.

Soft brushes

Posted by BrittanyAlice on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great set for travel i love the little travel pouch that comes with it. The brushes are soft and seem well made i have washed them all twice and have no problem with hairs falling out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

davolno malenkije , udbono bratj! :)

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are so nice and for good price! I love them!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

vest brushes I ever used . are very easy to be used and the yarns are very soft and not harming the skin

great brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

soft, and small, very good for travels

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought it as a gift for a friend and they really enjoyed it :)