Does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use them for oil cleansing method. Maybe they're not the best for OCM because they get cold pretty fast after I put them hot on my face but it's normal considering how thin they are. Anyway, they're quite good.

Gentle physical exfoliant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a gentle daily exfoliant, works really well in keeping my dead skin-cells away and my makeup application smooth and free of flaky skin.

Great for a thorough cleanse, gentle on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Click on my name and get a rewards code for a 5% discount! I really like these cloths on my skin. They are gentle and maybe a smidgen bigger than a regular facewasher. I use them to remove my makeup each night & a less thorough cleanse in the morning. I use coconut oil for my eye makeup (gently wiping off with this cloth) and micellar water on this cloth (rubbing gently and thoroughly in circles) for my face/neck/decollatage. After 2-3 wks they have no stains (i wash with gentle soap after each nightly use). Have noticed a big improvement to my skin since using these and being much more diligent in cleansing my face. I have rosacea and regular breakouts (nothing too serious, just a fair share of small pimples). These cloths dont aggravate my rosacea, they are incredibly gentle. Iherb sells them at a terrific price (unless i scored a sale - paid approx AU$4). They are similar texture and softness to the Life Basics brand sold at Nourished Life, just a lot smaller. Took about 2wks to arrive in Australia. I deduct one star coz they could be a little bigger and the tags are a bit annoying (i cut mine off). I would repurchase. Love them.

Good polishing cloth

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good polishing cloth

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

These cloths are great. They are a little exfoliating as well; great for taking off masks.