Price Doubled

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, but seriously, iHerb 🙄🙄 I bought these a few weeks ago for a little over $3. Now they’re $6. Super lame. I love you iHerb, but these ridiculous sudden product price increases are getting a little out of hand. I always try to buy stuff through you first because your prices are always the best, but now with a lot of products there’s not much difference between you and the other guy. Get it together, iHerb, I don’t want to see other people!

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the best I’ve used. I highly recommend.

So soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these cloths by Eco Tools. They are definitely soft. They are great to use for my oil cleansing regime. I will definitely purchase some more in the future.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice and soft.

Does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use them for oil cleansing method. Maybe they're not the best for OCM because they get cold pretty fast after I put them hot on my face but it's normal considering how thin they are. Anyway, they're quite good.

Gentle physical exfoliant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a gentle daily exfoliant, works really well in keeping my dead skin-cells away and my makeup application smooth and free of flaky skin.

good for use with OCM

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use OCM to remove my makeup every night. With this cloth, I can wipe off the oil easily without being too harsh to my skin. And the cloth itself is easy to dry so it helps prevent bacteria to build up on the cloth.

Soft, good washable