Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s better than the MAC brush cleanser, which is almost double the price of this one!

Works pretty well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This does a pretty good job at removing the makeup from my brushes, but I've noticed that it doesn't rinse very well. I have to go over the brush multiple times before it is completely shampoo free, and it wasn't like that with the other shampoo I used. I still like it though and would probably reorder.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily washes the brushes!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and does a great job at cleaning my brushes. Wish it had a pump on the top though for easier use with wet hands. Would still purchase again

Amazing!

Posted by K1968 on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great brush cleaner, it left my brushes spotless and soft. A little goes a long way, this bottle will last even the avid brush user a long time. I recommend and I will definatly repurchase.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A tiny drop on each brush is all that's needed for a thorough clean.

It cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cleans the brushes and doesn’t break out my sensitive skin

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this! I use this on other brushes and beauty sponges, not just eco tools and it works wonderfully. Smells good and definitely gets the make up out of my brushes without damaging them.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Clean my brushes very nice .

This one is amazing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush cleaners that I’ve used so far feels so fake. This one is the real one!! It cleans really well. I use it with the “real thechnique”’s brush cleanshing pallette...? ( Ido not know the name of the tool exactly ) and I am having a delightful brush-cleansing time!