Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s better than the MAC brush cleanser, which is almost double the price of this one!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and does a great job at cleaning my brushes. Wish it had a pump on the top though for easier use with wet hands. Would still purchase again

Amazing!

Posted by K1968 on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great brush cleaner, it left my brushes spotless and soft. A little goes a long way, this bottle will last even the avid brush user a long time. I recommend and I will definatly repurchase.

Works pretty well

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

This does a pretty good job at removing the makeup from my brushes, but I've noticed that it doesn't rinse very well. I have to go over the brush multiple times before it is completely shampoo free, and it wasn't like that with the other shampoo I used. I still like it though and would probably reorder.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This makes your makeup brushes feel brand new and clean.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleaned my brushes beautifully. It was gentle enough not to dry them.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily washes the brushes!

Wow!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo, my brushes look better than I bought them, all look soft, shiny and glossy! I haven't cleaned them for a long time and it took a pea and a couple of seconds to see the clear water without giving it so much effort. I never thought a special shampoo is required, however, I decided to try and I am wowed by this product, Amazing!!!

Works as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is a game changer, my brushes are super clean now. Smells a bit weird but definitely does its work. I clean my beautyblender with it, too. Will buy more

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

A tiny drop on each brush is all that's needed for a thorough clean.