Soft but bald

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

This brush has very soft bristles and is very manageable, but it has a low quantity of bristles. It gets wet very fast so it leaves lots of lines on your skin. It would be a really good make-up brush if it had more bristles. I don't recommend it to apply foundation.

clogs up

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clogs up too fast, difficult to clean thoroughly. Not sure why.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to put a liquid foundation, feels great on skin. Love eco tools brushes

I dont know..

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it for masque but i tried it with foundation and it was very streaky.. Maybe i just dont know what im doing

Nice!

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice brush, I use it every day!

Great Affordable Tool

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using a foundation brush. I usually stick to a beauty blender sponge. I really like the substantial feel in the hand, it is easy to hold, bristles are soft, and it spreads product well and evenly, while not absorbing too much foundation the way a sponge does. It's literally like painting your face with a paint brush. It has a flatter side you can use to spread the product out, then use the edges of the bristles to get into the creases, areas around nose and eyes, and also to spot on concealer etc. Brush seems well made and after several uses and cleaning I haven't seen any bristles come loose.

Great brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I had to get used to this brush because it is a little more flexible than the one I wanted to replace. After trying it out again I absolutely love it. Great quality as always and applies the product perfectly.

excellent brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it to apply face masks and it suits perfectly. I used fingers before to apply masks, but with the brush it will be more evenly applied and it feels just good - pampering and enjoyable. Also tried with foundation - also works very well.

no more sponges for makeup application

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brush gives you a flawless finish. It is so dense yet so fine and soft but tapered so nicely and not even first time shedding. I intend to discard my old brushes and replace them with the EcoTools. I feel confident in recommending.

Parfait

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Depuis que j'ai reçu ce pinceau, je l'utilise quotidiennement afin d'appliquer ma crème hydratante ainsi que ma BB Cream, et j'ai véritablement vu le changement entre l'application au pinceau et l'application aux doigts ! Le pinceau est très joli et l'aspect fait très naturel, les pinceaux ne proviennent pas de la cruauté animale, que demander de plus ? Pour l'instant, aucune perte de poils, la qualité me semble être au rendez-vous ! Si on ajoute à ça le prix plus que raisonnable, aucune raison de se priver de l'acheter ! J'en suis vraiment très satisfaite !