I like this a lot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a natural version of my favourite French lipstick for some years and I think this may be it. A strong not quite fuchsia pink with a blue/amethyst undertone. I have dark lips and rosacea so I need something stronger in colour and not red toned. This does the trick, feels nice on, creamy, doesn't bleed and is great for me for every day wear. It doesn't stay on quite as long as a big brand lipstick but it does stay on for a decent amount of time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like every thing in it: the texture - creamy and silky, the delicate slight smell and the color is just perfect for me! I must confess that the color on the chart is vary from the real one (it has violet undertone) If I saw the real color I would not probably even try it. BUT - It is so beautiful on me!!! I have fair face, grey eyes and dark blond hair and this color makes me so prominent!

Love the color and stays long on

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though it has shimmer, it doesnt show too well on the lips, which is good. Color is just like picture. I find it stays very well on. Almost all day long. Deffinatelly gonna buy again.

Beauty products

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this colour for all seasons day or night. It's slightly iridescent and complements all the Winter palette colours.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase