Very easy to blend!

Posted by shoppingmama on April 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Some cereals "cakes" up and is very hard to stir into a smooth texture. This is a dream to blend, makes preparation tim easier. Goes down well on my baby and I mix in other purees with this cereal to add bulk. Tastes well on its own too with some formula milk. Have continued to purchase numerous boxes after my first one!Produces lots of bubbles fairly quickly under running water. Just a sweet scent. Prefer their sweet dreams version better! >>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family.>>>>><<<<< I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!>>>>>

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought a wrong type...This is only for 9 months above use...

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

The cereal arrived clumped together in a solid mass, probably due to humidity as there is no plastic packaging inside the paper carton to keep moisture away. Despite having to use a metal spoon to chip off blocks of the cereal, it is still edible and baby seems to enjoy it.

Poor packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

There is no additional packaging inside and the cereal is just contained in the box. Would not have Buy if I knew. Feels unhygienic

Baby loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

my baby loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's very good for baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Baby loves it very much.

Posted by Sabine on August 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

My baby (9 months) likes this cereal even without fruit.

very good!