Good seed, but .....

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the seed, but you have to be careful as it has some little stones and dirt.

Posted by TBReviews on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product at a convenient price. Comes in a zipped package and makes it easier to store. I used it for breakfast: two tablespoons of chia seeds mixed , in the evening, with a cup of yogurt and consumed with fruits in the morning, delicious ;) If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Good way to clean our your bowels!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I feel refreshed everyday from taking 2 spoonfuls into water everyday. Make sure it gels first. It's a really great way to cleanse the bowels and colon.

reasonable price

Posted by Theeaglelover on September 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

this seems a little gritty with watever bits (guess the filtering needs improvement) compared to other brands i"ve purchased

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good bargain and good chia seeds

Posted by BrigittaUibo on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good chia seeds with resonable price. I recommend!

Great deal

Posted by LovelyHoney on January 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just as any other chia seeds on site (and I tried quite a few), so I buy these because they are the cheapest. Great deal!

love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I eat chia seeds all the time as a healthy additive to my diet - these are great & less expensive than the ones I typically buy. Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good chia, good prise :)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used chia seeds so I have nothing to compare it to, but I've used them in a couple of recipes and they seemed to work well.