Lovely breakfast cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has healthy ingredients. I use this every morning with breakfast cereal mix. I wish to order more but it's currently out of stock. I'm awaiting new stock.

this must have been delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

disappeared before I even got to taste it. did not last in my home.

Great Topper for Almost Anything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually, I add two tablespoons of this to my soy cereal mix and let it steep in hot water for like 10 minutes. Steeping allows all the goodness to go soft and you are ready to tuck in! Zero cooking needed. Great item to have around the house for breakfast or snacks.

Love it

Posted by VioRiven on April 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't a fan of oatmeal in the past, but I really like this cereal and was thrilled to see it was wheat free. Went back to order it though and it's not in stock here anymore :( Please bring it back! I found someone else to order from, but I loved how fast you were to ship! Hope to see it back again!

A great, but different breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Need a change? bored of the ordinary bowl of oatmeal or toast/bread? Then this is the breakfast for you. It is filling and taste great.

it leaked

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I received a bag with a big hole. it spilt over my order box. unfortunately, it still edible so I don't mind that much. the taste is so-so to me and it doesn't contain a lot of sweetener. I like the fact that it contains nutritious ingredients.

A GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

A GOOD SOURCE OF CARBOHYDRATES, PROTEINS AND FRUIT. I LIKE A HOT FOR WINTER DAYS.