Smells nice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delivered in a week nice product, perfect size to care even in smaller bags. Definitely recommended.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

And a great value for money. It has a great size that can fit any bag. It smells so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very lightweight hand lotion and due it's small size, ideal in the handbag. Smells lovely but not overwhelming. It is great for summer to hydrate the hand but I don't think it would be enough at the winter.

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a very nice lotion. I would love to have it in larger packing though. <- This was the original 5 star review I gave to this product. Then I found out what phenoxyethanol was and had to change it. There certainly are a phenoxyethanol-free alternatives, I'd rather use something that smells not as good but is not toxic. I know, the safety of phenoxyethanol in low doses it's debatable, but since it's almost everywhere, phenoxyethanol-free hand lotion seems like a good start.

Smells So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I super like this hand cream it smells so good soft lavender smell and it fits in my small handbag because of the container size plus it makes my skin so soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good

Convenient and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very soft fragrance. Handy to have in my purse. Great for sore nurse hands

For hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Soft hand and good product

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

smells good

nice

Posted by Penthesilya on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's really moisturises, a bit weird as it's too watery but not too oily so I like it a lot

1 2 3