Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great dupe for high end highlighter. Just scratch off the top layer of the highlighter to get the product.

Holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried numerous highlights (mary loumanizer, sleek solstice palette, becca, colourpop) and I have to say this is the one I reach for the most. I like that I can sheer it out to look like a suttle, dewy glow, or build it up to be as intense as the sleek and the becca highlights. The product comes with hard-pan, but a quick scrub with a spoolie and it transforms into a beautiful, buttery, pigmented highlight. The colour is kind of a champagne gold that is great for pale skins and it really compliments my undertones (olive).

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This highlighter is so shimmery and pigmented for a cheap brand.

A universal highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

My personal go-to highlighter!! It's very versatile and never gets chalky when I build it up!

Looks pretty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pretty highlighter. Noticeable but not too flashy, which I really like. If you want something super flashy, this is not for you.

Good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good for the cost but isn't as highly pigmented as you might like. The pan takes some using to get the colour to work properly.

scrape the top layer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought it is not pigmented, and that the formula is no good, but if you scrape the top layer just a little bit with something like a nail file, it fixes it. (by the way, recommended for all powders you notice are not pigmented as before, of have like a film on it after a while you use it. the shade is natural and beautiful!

Beautiful shimmery sheen

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This highlight is amazing. The formula does show up on the skin, but doesn't emphasize texture, however its not a very natural finish. It's more natural than other highlighters since it's not glittery. Personally I prefer this highlight for everyday since I like a nice, pretty highlight during the day. If you're a highlight lover you need this highlight.

just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

not that smooth and the shine is not enough

Very subtle

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The sheen is very very light and subtle. You'd have to layer on a lot for you to see it. Personally I don't see myself bothering with it if I can't make it work with swipes from a brush. I had to use a lot of heavy strokes and layering and you can barely see it.